Expert investment advice you can count on.
For many, understanding every aspect of personal finance can be daunting. From investments to retirement to insurance, the decisions can be overwhelming. Do any of the following questions relate to you?
- Do you have a 401(k) from an old job that you haven’t looked at in years?
- Have you recently come into an inheritance and are unsure what to do with the money?
- Have you recently had a major life event (marriage, birth, divorce) and are now looking for financial advice?
- Have you been acting as your own financial advisor without much success?
- Are you looking to do more to save for retirement?
- Are you looking for ways to generate more return on your assets in retirement?
- Do you feel your current plan could use a second opinion?
Whether you have significant assets to manage—or if you are just starting to accumulate wealth, working with a knowledgeable professional is key.
Erik F. Gotaas, ChFC, CLU, Registered Principal at LPL Financial*, is a Five-Star Wealth Manager** who has dedicated nearly 25 years to helping our members with their long-term wealth management needs. Erik’s commitment to his clients includes understanding their objectives, staying in contact on a regular basis and advising them on adjustments to their plans as economic or lifestyle conditions warrant.
Through an initial no-cost, no-obligation consultation, Erik will learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals and understand your tolerance for risk.
* Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. LOC Federal Credit Union/LOC Financial Services are not affiliated with LPL Financial. Offerings are:
Not NCUA Insured
Not Credit Union Guaranteed
May Lose Value
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, MI, NY, NC, OH, PA, and TX.
**Award 2012-2016 based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2012-2016 Five Star Wealth Managers.