Go short or long term: We offer both.
If you want to earn more with your money than the rates on your savings account, but don’t want the risks of investing, a share certificate may be the savings solution you’re looking for. A minimum of $250 is required to open a certificate.
- Are available for terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years—the longer your term, the higher your rate may be
- Compound and pay dividends at maturity or monthly, depending on the term
- Can be used to fund a Traditional or Roth IRA
- Automatically renew at maturity for the same term at the current prevailing rate
Before opening a certificate, you will want to make sure you can do without the money for the duration of the term you’ve selected. You should also consider whether rates are likely to rise or fall in the future before you make your decision.
You can open a certificate by visiting a branch near you.
|Certificate & IRA Rates|
|Effective Date: Monday, September 16th, 2019|
|Minimum certificate deposit of $250 required.|
|Account Type||Rate||APY||Dividends Paid||Penalties|
|3 Month Cert / IRA||0.40%||0.40%||At Maturity||90 days*†|
|6 Month Cert / IRA||1.50%||1.51%||At Maturity||90 days*†|
|12 Month Cert / IRA||1.80%||1.81%||Monthly||180 days*†|
|18 Month Cert / IRA||1.80%||1.81%||Monthly||180 days*†|
|24 Month Cert / IRA||1.90%||1.92%||Monthly||180 days*†|
|36 Month Cert / IRA||2.10%||2.12%||Monthly||180 days*†|
|48 Month Cert / IRA||2.20%||2.22%||Monthly||180 days*†|
|60 Month Cert / IRA||2.40%||2.43%||Monthly||180 days*†|
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
No minimum variable IRA balance required to open. Variable IRA dividends are calculated using the daily balance, paid and compounded quarterly. Variable IRA dividend rate is subject to change at any time.
* Penalty for early withdrawal of funds may apply on Certificate products.