Access to keep you on track.
Easily manage your accounts online, from your home or office.
With online banking you can:
- View account balances and history
- View holds and pending transactions
- Transfer funds and make immediate or scheduled loan payments
- See mortgage details and make payments
- View electronic copies of canceled checks
- Pay bills
- View your LOC statements and other documents
- Take advantage of LifeTrack, our free Personal Financial Management (PFM) tool
- Set up eAlerts for balance threshold, balance notification, transactions and other notifications like account changes, interest rate changes, certificate maturing and more
- Download to Quicken or Quickbooks
- Apply for a loan for an instant decision
- Update your personal information, including home and email addresses
- Securely communicate with an LOC Representative using our Message Center
Our free* online bill pay service provides the flexibility to pay who you want, when you want, using a single, secure website. Bill Pay offers the ability to:
- Make single or schedule recurring payments
- Receive your bills electronically, if your biller provides that option
- Create categories to better organize and track your payees and payments
- More conveniently send money to an individual via an email address
- Set up payment and/or account activity alerts, which can be delivered via email or text
- See how a payment is made--whether electronically or by check
- Pay bills using our mobile app
- Use an Alexa-enabled device to pay bills, make payments, provide payment history and check scheduled payments with QuickPay
To get started, click on the Bill Pay tab in online banking.
Receive your important LOC documents electronically and reduce the weight of extra paper and clutter. You'll receive email notification when you have a document available for viewing.
- Monthly/quarterly statements
- Important notices
- Year-end tax forms
eDocuments are free, look just like the paper document you'd receive in the mail, but are delivered quicker and in a more secure manner.
Plus, once you enroll, you'll begin building an archive of documents available to you, when you need it. You can also print your documents and/or save them to your computer.
Sign up for eDocuments in Online Banking by clicking on the eStatements tab.
How To Enroll
If you are an active mobile banking user, you will use your username and password to log in to online banking and complete the enrollment process.
If not, You can easily enroll in online banking. However, to protect you and your accounts, you will need to answer some questions about yourself to complete the process.
- The Primary Account Holder's Social Security Number
- Your LOC Account number
- The email address we have on file for you
- Date of Birth