Our team can work with you to determine the specific needs for your business.
This account is required when you join and represents your member share and must remain on deposit in order to keep your membership active. The Business Savings Account:
Business Money Fund
Are you interested in a higher interest rate while still having access to your business' cash? One of our insured money fund accounts is just what you’re looking for.
Both options offer:
- Competitive rates tiered based on your balance
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- Federally insured by the NCUA
- Unlimited transactions per month at a branch and a limit of six transactions per month over the phone or through using online or mobile banking
Requirements to Open
Premier Money Fund
If conditions are not met, the premier money fund will revert to the regular money fund rate.
If you want to earn more for your business assets, but don’t want the risks of investing, a share certificate may be the savings solution you’re looking for. A minimum of $250 is required to open a certificate.
- Are available for terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years—the longer your term, the higher your rate may be
- Compound and pay dividends at maturity or monthly, depending on the term
- Can be used to fund a Traditional or Roth IRA
- Automatically renew at maturity for the same term at the current prevailing rate