Beginning June 29, 2020, all offices will be open for normal business hours and no longer require an appointment. In-lobby transactions will also be available.
Here's what we are doing to protect you and our team members:
- Limiting the number of members and employees in our lobbies at any given time
- Performing daily wellness checks of our team members prior to their arrival
- Wearing Masks
- Ongoing deeper cleaning of our offices
- Adding protective shields where appropriate
We appreciate your cooperation with the following to help protect your fellow members and our team:
- Do not make an appointment if you have
- Any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a COVID-19 diagnosis
- Had close contact in the last 14 days with an individual exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19
- Wait inside your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time
- Wear a mask inside our offices. If you need a mask, simply ask and we will provide one to you
- Make use of hand sanitizer located throughout our offices
- Limit the number of people in your party to only those who are needed to complete your financial business
Please consider using the drive-thru, ATM or night drop to perform all cash transactions.
Safe and Secure
During these difficult times, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your LOC deposit accounts are federally insured for at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration. Additionally, LOC has earned a five-star rating from BauerFinancial. This is the highest rating possible. BauerFinancial is an independent source for unbiased, independent credit union and bank ratings. No institutions pay for this rating, nor can they avoid a rating.
On a final note, I want to express my continued appreciation to our members for demonstrating cooperation and patience. I also want to thank our dedicated Board of Directors for their support, and certainly our exceptional employees who have demonstrated poise and professionalism during this difficult time.
Stay well and healthy.
Stephen P. Grech
LOC stands ready to help our members navigate the financial hardships they may be experiencing related to this pandemic. The Credit Union’s Leadership has provided our team with tools and options that can help reduce your financial anxiety as it relates to your LOC loans and the need for extra cash. We know each person’s situation is going to be different, and we want to come up with a winning solution to your unique set of circumstances.