Update on Novi and Livonia Family Service Centers
On July 1, the Family Service Center locations in Livonia and Novi were acquired by Christian Financial Credit Union. Other Family Service Center locations impacted by this deal include Madison Heights and St. Clair Shores.
These locations now become part the CO-OP Network’s Shared Branching. You may continue to use these locations for your basic transactional needs such as deposits, withdrawals and loan payments. The hours remained unchanged at this time.
We are committed to helping our members become and stay financially fit, and want to make sure you are aware of all the convenient ways you can do business with us:
Early Drive-up and Contact Center Hours
Monday-Friday: Drive-up and contact center open at 9 a.m.
Open Later on Fridays
Branches, drive-up and contact center open until 6 p.m.
Saturday Hours at Hartland
Our Hartland Branch is open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. until noon.
When You Can't Visit a Branch
To Get Cash
- Visit an LOC or CO-OP Network ATM.
- Use cash back feature when making debit card purchases at participating merchants
To Make a Deposit
- For checks, use mobile deposit available on our mobile apps for Apple and Android.
- For cash, use an LOC or CO-OP Network ATM
To Make a Payment or Transfer
To Make a Purchase
- Use your debit card for purchases anywhere VISA® is accepted