Account access in the palm of your hand!
Our Mobile Banking service is a secure, convenient way to access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere, using your mobile device.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Use fingerprint authentication*
- Use Quick Balance--lets you view balances for selected accounts without logging in
- View account balances and history
- View electronic copies of your cleared checks
- View eStatements/eDocs
- Transfer funds between your accounts and make LOC loan payments
- See mortgage payment and due date
- Pay bills and set up new payees
- View graphs of spending patterns
- Make deposits using our mobile deposit feature (available only on Apple and Android apps for eligible members)
- Alert LOC of upcoming travel so we can make note on your debit card
- Temporarily disable or re-enable your debit card
- Enroll in SMS text banking
- Apple Watch Integration
* Must have a device that supports this feature.
With this feature available in our mobile apps for qualifying members, depositing a check to your account has never been easier, faster and more convenient.
After you've downloaded the app and registered your device:
- Click on the Mobile Deposit option
- Sign the back of your check just as would if you were depositing at a branch and include your account number and one of the following endorsements:
- You must write in the endorsement area For Mobile Deposit Only at LOC FCU and include your signature and account number
- Place the check on a flat surface, with a contrasting background
- Select the account in which you want to deposit the funds
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a picture of the front of the check by centering in the frame; repeat the same for the back of the check
- Submit your check for deposit
- You'll want to keep a copy of your check for reference
An added convenience: You can also see images of the checks you've deposited in Mobile Deposit!
How to Get Started
Mobile banking apps are available for Apple and Android devices by clicking on the link below or searching for LOC FCU in the Apple App Store or in the Google Play Store. If you are an existing online banking user, you will use the same online banking ID and password to access your accounts. If you don't use online banking, you can enroll using the New Enrollment feature after you've downloaded our app.
There is also a one-time device enrollment when you login for the first time from a new device. You will be sent a one-time PIN to the email address we have on file for you. You will be asked to enter this PIN before you have access to your accounts.
For Blackberry, Windows and all other devices