Account access in the palm of your hand!
Our Mobile Banking service is a secure, convenient way to access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere, using your mobile device.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Use fingerprint authentication*
- Use Quick Balance--lets you view balances for selected accounts without logging in
- View account balances and history
- View electronic copies of your cleared checks
- View eStatements/eDocs
- Transfer funds between your accounts and make LOC loan payments
- See mortgage payment and due date
- Pay bills and set up new payees
- View graphs of spending patterns
- Make deposits using our mobile deposit feature (available only on Apple and Android apps for eligible members)
- Alert LOC of upcoming travel so we can make note on your debit card
- Temporarily disable or re-enable your debit card
- Enroll in SMS text banking
- Apple Watch Integration
* Must have a device that supports this feature.
With this feature available in our mobile apps for qualifying members, depositing a check to your account has never been easier, faster and more convenient.
After you've downloaded the app and registered your device:
- Click on the Mobile Deposit option
- Sign the back of your check just as would if you were depositing at a branch and include your account number and one of the following endorsements:
- You must write in the endorsement area For Mobile Deposit Only at LOC FCU and include your signature and account number
- Place the check on a flat surface, with a contrasting background
- Select the account in which you want to deposit the funds
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a picture of the front of the check by centering in the frame; repeat the same for the back of the check
- Submit your check for deposit
- You'll want to keep a copy of your check for reference
An added convenience: You can also see images of the checks you've deposited in Mobile Deposit!
How to Get Started
Mobile banking apps are available for Apple and Android devices by clicking on the link below or searching for LOC FCU in the Apple App Store or in the Google Play Store. If you are an existing online banking user, you will use the same online banking ID and password to access your accounts. If you don't use online banking, you can enroll using the New Enrollment feature after you've downloaded our app.
There is also a one-time device enrollment when you login for the first time from a new device. You will be sent a one-time PIN to the email address we have on file for you. You will be asked to enter this PIN before you have access to your accounts.
For Blackberry, Windows and all other devices
Mobile Deposit FAQ
Mobile Deposit allows eligible members to make a check deposit taking a photo of it using your smartphone or tablet and transmitting it to us electronically.
You can deposit checks on your own time without visiting an LOC branch or ATM.
Members may deposit up to $5,000 per day. This includes eligible business members. The following checks are not eligible for Mobile Deposit:
- Foreign checks
- Altered checks
- Incomplete items
- Non-negotiable items
- Non-readable or non-visible MICR line items
- Torn or damaged checks
You may also want to check the surface the check is on when you are taking a picture and the lighting to ensure there are no issues with the image.
Mobile deposit is a feature available in our Apple and Android apps to eligible users. Call us at 800.837.4562 to verify your eligibility for this service. Mobile deposit is only available using one of our apps, and not online banking or mobile web banking at m.locfederal.com.
You are eligible if you have a supported device, the LOC app on your device, and if you:
- Age 16 or older
- Have a Checking account
- Are current on all your LOC loans
- Don’t have any negative LOC account balances
There is no cost to deposit a check using the LOC Mobile apps.
Mobile deposits are subject the same holds as checks deposited at an ATM. Extended holds may apply.
Members may deposit up to $5,000 per day. This includes eligible business members.
You must also write in the endorsement area For Mobile Deposit Only at LOC FCU and include your signature and account number.
Keep the check for 60 days. After 60 days and confirmation of deposit (via your account history online or monthly account statement) you may destroy the check if you wish.
Yes. You should see an option for History (location of this option varies by device) when you are in the Mobile Deposit service. When you select History, you will see a list of checks deposited. Select an individual item to see more details, including an image of the check deposited.