New vs Used Auto- Which Is Best?
One of the biggest dilemmas consumers have when in the market for a vehicle is whether to buy new or used. While each situation is unique, here are a few things for you to consider before making a decision.
- Fewer repair costs during initial warranty
- Initial cost can be higher, but interest rates generally lower
- New cars depreciate in value quickly
- Up-to-date technology and features
- Get vehicle inspected before making purchase
- May be cheaper to buy
- Have to account for repairs/maintenance
- Lower costs for insurance and taxes
Factors such as gas mileage and overall maintenance costs can factor into your decision as well. Whatever it is you decide, LOC's low-interest rates can help you save money and put you in your dream car. So check with us before you start shopping.