Find Your Dream Home and Let Us Do the Rest.
At LOC Credit Union, we don't just want your mortgage business, we understand how important a home can be to your quality of life, both emotionally and financially. You've worked hard to find the home of your dreams, now let us find the right mortgage loan solution for you.
Whether you're in the market for your first home, or seeking to refinance an existing mortgage, we'll put our expertise to work for you. Not sure what loan option is right for you? We'll be with you every step of the way to help you pursue your home ownership goals and get you the keys to your dream home thanks to our:
- Great low rates
- Very competitive fees and closing costs
- Team of experts ready for you with more than 20 years of mortgage lending experience
- Portfolio lending also available
Bill Cook, our Mortgage expert is ready to help guide you through the Mortgage process from start to finish! Start your mortgage application online today or click the link below to setup a time to speak with Bill. He and his team will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have a great experience with LOC Credit Union while enjoying comfort of your home.
Refinancing Your Current Mortgage
Why refinance? It may make sense if you can lower your interest rate or if the value of your home has increased. Refinancing can be a helpful tool for home improvement, debt consolidation or simply lowering your monthly payment.
Reasons to refinance:
- Benefit from a lower rate and lower monthly payments
- Consider a different loan program that may better fit your needs to eliminate PMI if you have built up your equity
- Pull cash out to take care of long-term obligations or improve cash flow with current obligations
- Change from one adjustable-rate loan to another to lower your monthly payment
- Build equity faster by shortening the term of your loan to 15 or 20 years
- Refinancing is simple and easy
What You Need to Get Started
To help expedite your application, please make sure you have the following information available when you are ready to apply.
- Current and previous addresses (2 years)
- Property information (if applicable)
- Current and previous employment information and dates including monthly salary
- Bank account statements
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Address and market value information for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers. If you are a W-2 employee, pay stubs for the last 30 days.
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
- Is It Time to Refinance Your Home?
If you haven’t taken a look at your mortgage within the last five years, it may be time for you to consider refinancing. Learn More
- Home Equity Loan vs Cash-Out Refinance
A home equity loan and a cash-out refinance on your mortgage are two ways to access the value that has accumulated in your home. Although the loans are similar, they’re not the same. Learn More