Purchasing a home shouldn't put your budget off balance.
So why not turn to the credit union you trust for one of the biggest financial decisions you will make? Through our partnership with the Mortgage Center, we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Low fees and closing costs
- Fast processing
- Knowledgeable staff
A no-cost pre-qualification can help discover how much you can afford and to make your purchase offer more appealing to sellers. With a pre-qualification in hand, the seller will know you are a serious buyer and can afford the price of their home.
Do you already have a home and wonder if you should refinance? That question is unique to each homeowner’s circumstances. Since your home is likely to be one of your biggest expenses, making sure you aren't paying too much for your mortgage is an important part of your overall financial fitness plan. Here are some things to consider when looking at your existing situation:
- How much longer do you anticipate being in your current home?
- What’s your current rate and what rate might you qualify for by refinancing?
- Is your current mortgage an adjustable rate or balloon loan?
- Are you looking to do a home improvement project and want to leverage the equity by doing a cash-out?
- Are you looking to reduce your term to pay off your mortgage sooner?
Let one of the experienced professionals through the Mortgage Center help walk you through the process to determine if refinancing is right for you.
|Effective Date: Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019|
Rates quoted are for conventional purchase with no points; lower rates available.
Visit Mortgage Center for more options.
|Term||Fixed APR As Low As|
|30 Year Fixed||4.78%|
|20 Year Fixed||4.69%|
|15 Year Fixed||4.31%|
|10 Year Fixed||4.44%|
FNMA Maximum Loan Amount for Single Family $ 417,000.00
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Rate and term may vary based on credit score.
What You Need to Get Started
To help expedite your application, please make sure you have the following information available when you are ready to apply.
- Current and previous addresses (2 years)
- Property information (if applicable)
- Current and previous employment information and dates including monthly salary
- Bank account statements
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Address and market value information for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers. If you are a W-2 employee, pay stubs for the last 30 days.
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
We offer several options to start the mortgage application process. If you are comfortable, you can start the process online or, if you prefer to speak to someone, call 800.353.4449 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m and Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.