Home Banking provides your entire account balances and history from any internet connection 7 days a week. View cleared checks online. Make one-time transfers or set up recurring transfers. You can even download to Quicken or Microsoft Money at your convenience.
- Home Banking is FREE with E-Statements (sign up for E-Statements within Home Banking).
- Are you a current user with a PIN/Password? Click here to login now.
- Not a Home Banking user? Enroll in Home Banking NOW.
- Click here for important information for Home Banking users receiving paper statements.
Our Home Banking includes an Online Bill Pay service. Pay anyone you now pay by check - individuals, businesses, even yourself. Most vendors are paid electronically within two days. Others are paid by check within five days. Schedule one time, future or recurring payments.
E-Statements look just like the ones you get in the mail, but are quicker and more secure. Up to six months of statements will be available for viewing in Home Banking anytime.
- Sign up for E-Statements within Home Banking. Enroll by approving the disclosure.
- E-Statements are available by the 3rd of the following month.
- Log into Home Banking, click on the Services tab, then Estatements in the top menu.
- Choose the date of your statement in the drop-down menu to view it.
- Print or save an electronic (PDF) copy to your hard drive.
- E-Statements populate the site after enrollment; statements produced before the enrollment date will not be available.
Make inquiries and transactions by phone 24/7 including transfers, loan payments, and account histories. Accessible with your member number and special audio PIN.
- Call 800-837-4562 during business hours to choose your audio PIN.
- Call our Audio Teller at 248-473-9950 anytime to access your accounts from a touch tone phone.
- If calling LOC’s Farmington office is a toll call for you, then you may call 1-800-527-7011 toll-free.